Experienced Civil Litigators In California
Civil litigation is the practice of law as it pertains to the rights of private individuals in legal proceedings through the federal and state trial courts, private mediation or private arbitration.
The Law Offices of Moss & Hough handles a wide variety of civil litigation matters that include:
- Arbitrations of employment law matters and nonemployment cases
- Employment defense and business/contracts litigation
- Prosecution of unfair business practices that may involve noncompetition or proprietary information
- Contractual disputes
- Tort claims for personal injuries
As you begin dealing with issues like those listed above, don’t hesitate to talk with our attorneys by calling 415-653-7009.
Litigating Your Personal Injury Claim
If you or a loved one is seriously injured by the negligent actions of someone else, you may have the opportunity to receive compensation. Our attorneys have decades of experience dealing with personal injury and medical malpractice cases. Some of the most common cases we see include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Accidents due to another’s poorly maintained property
- Wrongful death
- Mistakes made by medical professionals resulting in patient harm
We believe that you shouldn’t have to suffer anymore because of the actions of someone else. Our attorneys will help you get the compensation you need to move forward.
Work With Experienced Litigation Attorneys
Litigation is one of our specialties. Attorneys at the Law Offices of Moss & Hough know what it takes to fight for you. If you believe you have a civil litigation case, use our online form or call our office at 415-653-7009 for a free initial consultation.